
(¿) Interes(?) Lo tiene(?)
aun me pregunto si existe...!
he does not allow to prove otherwise....!!!
Because(?) Every time ...(¿) is like no matter (?)
It does not matter...
a word, is a silence, a comment is an echo... (!)
A proposal is an excuse ... a kiss is a word
my interest, not your interest ...my love is not love...
even so ... I love you, even so ...I keep looking at it...#
I gave you all the love I've got I gave you more than I could give...Gave you love...
I gave you all that I had inside and you took my love
You took my love...Didn't I tell you(?)
What I believe, Did somebody say that(?)
A love like ours won't last..Didn't I give you all that I got to
Give, Babe...(!)
I give you all the love I got I gave you more than I could give
I gave you love...(!)
I give you all that I had inside and you took my love
You took my love...I keep trying...I keep trying for you..
There's nothing like... You and I..Baby(!)
T h i s i s n o o r d i n a r y l o v e... ♫
No ordinary love, This is no ordinary love..
__No ordinary love______
When you came my way, You brightened every day
With your sweet smile....Didn't I tell you
What I believe, Did somebody say that
Love like ours wont' last.... Didn't I give you all that I got to
Give, baby.... This is no ordinary love
_This is no ordinary love___
Ordinary love ...I keep trying...I keep trying
I keep trying for you
There's nothing like....You and I, [Baby]...
T h i s i s n o o r d i n a r y l o v e ♥